DATA SCIENTIST (INTERN)
Creative Xchange is looking for motivated Data Scientists with excellent leadership skills, candidate should have ability to develop, automate, and run analytical models of our systems. You will have strong modeling skills and is comfortable owning their own data and working from concept through to execution. This role will also build tools and support structures needed to analyze data, dive deep into data to resolve root cause of systems errors & changes, and present findings to business partners to drive improvements. Applicants have a demonstrated ability to manage medium-scale modeling projects, identify requirements and build methodology and tools that are statistically grounded.
- In the process of obtaining or recently obtained an advanced degree (Ph.D. strongly preferred) in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, or related industry experience
- 1+ year experience with statistical tools (e.g. R) and analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis. Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting ( SQL, MySQL)
- Candidate should have knowledge of Pandas, Keras and other packages.
- Candidate should have knowledge of analysing, music, video and image data.
- Experience using one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++, C#, Ruby)
- Experience with big data: processing, filtering, and presenting large quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data.
- Experience in machine-learning methodologies (e.g. supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning etc.)
- Experience with clustered data processing (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Map-reduce, Hive).
- Experience in communicating technically, at a level appropriate for the audience.