MARKETING AND EVENT MANAGEMENT(INTERN)
Creative Xchange is currently looking for an Marketing and Event Management intern to join our Marketing team. This right candidate will plan, budget, and manage external events. The candidate will have direct ownership of event strategy and results aimed at building the CX brand in new and existing markets as well as contributing to lead generation success.
- Conceptualize, plan, budget, and execute events that integrate into marketing goals and contribute directly to sales pipeline success. Events include music festivals, competition, corporate events.
- Identify key events that consider target markets, field input, market research, and competitive participation.
- Manage simple to complex projects utilizing event coordinating best practices.
- Research, select, negotiate, and manage vendors and organizers for domestic and international venues.
- Ensure proper application and advancement of the corporate brand and messaging.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop and deliver all event-related deliverables by required deadlines including abstracts, papers, handouts, offers, giveaways, email communications, signage, registration materials.
- Execute events at or below budget as well as provide ROI and cost reporting to management.
- Conduct event post-mortems and analyze event performance for improvement and potential for future plans.
- Own and administer event-related campaign updates within the company’s CRM application.
- Use event management (e.g., Event Brite), online meeting (e.g., GoToWebinar) and CRM application to execute and track events.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business, or English.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly creative and goal-oriented approach.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, take initiative, and adapt to unforeseen circumstances.
- Decision-making based on established marketing metrics and best practices.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
To apply, email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.