Creative Xchange is currently looking for a Learning Management intern to join our Marketing team. This right candidate will plan, negotiate, and manage learning management for music. The candidate will have direct ownership of learning strategy and results aimed at building the CX brand in new and existing markets as well as contributing to lead generation success.
- Conceptualize, plan, budget, and execute learning management programs that integrate into marketing goals and contribute directly to sales pipeline success. Learning include individuals, schools and universities, corporates.
- Identify key learning that consider target markets, field input, market research, and competitive participation.
- Manage simple to complex projects utilizing event coordinating best practices.
- Research, select, negotiate, and manage vendors and organizers for domestic and international institutions.
- Ensure proper application and advancement of the corporate brand and messaging.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop and deliver all event-related deliverables by required deadlines including abstracts, papers, handouts, offers, giveaways, email communications, signage, registration materials.
- Conduct event post-mortems and analyze program performance for improvement and potential for future plans.
- Own and administer learning-related campaign updates within the company’s CRM application.
- Use event management (e.g., Event Brite), online meeting (e.g., GoToWebinar) and CRM application to execute and track events.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business, or English.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly creative and goal-oriented approach.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, take initiative, and adapt to unforeseen circumstances.
- Decision-making based on established marketing metrics and best practices.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
To apply, email your resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.