WEB DEVELOPER (INTERN)
We are looking for Front End/Web Engineering Interns to #Join Creative Xchange as an Intern. Creative Xchange is hiring a frontend developer to put wicked websites together and code killer campaigns into being. You’ll be part of our international development team, comprised of some of the sexiest front- and backend specialists in the world. As a web developer you are responsible for building frontend and backend for web applications. Your work covers a near-infinite range of projects that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS and JS. If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- You will help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions.
- Bind our front and back end services together and monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs.
- With your help, the team will ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual learning and growth.
- Build the user interface (UI) and design language across different platforms.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field of study.
- You follow current and emerging trends of the web platform.
- You are interested in web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and music.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas.