WEB DEVELOPER (INTERN)
We are looking for Front End/Web Engineering Interns to #Join Creative Xchange as an Intern.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- You will help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions.
- Bind our front and back end services together and monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs.
- With your help, the team will ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual learning and growth.
- Build the user interface (UI) and design language across different platforms.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field of study.
- You follow current and emerging trends of the web platform.
- You are interested in web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and music.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas.
The deadline to apply is December 15th, 2017, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Begining December, 2017 – Mid December, 2017: Application Review
- Begining January, 2018: Interviews
- Begining February, 2018: Offers given out
- February, 2018: Intern program start